Friday, August 3, 2012

Learning Flash: Creating Point and Click games the Fun Way

/*WARNING: The video presented in this blog is now unavailable. */

Haven't really posted anything related to programming, have I?

I apologize for my lack of dedication to this blog. I would try my best to keep you updated with my journey.. I  mean, with stuff that involves programming.. and computer stuff.

Not posting in this blog doesn't mean I also lack dedication in programming. In fact, it's the contrary. I've been so focused in creating games and learning new programming languages these past few weeks.

Okay. Let's start talking variables and computer logic before I turn this whole blog into a dairy.

I've been searching for great tutorials about Flash. Why? See post Why, I Love My Work Even More. It's a personal sharing of what's up with my life. If you don't care about it, then let's proceed to the fun part!

If you're a total newbie when it comes to Flash, I suggest you google some tutorials you're comfortable with. Sometimes, there are people who understand better when reading direct to the point words. I'm part of the other side who wants to learn things in a weird manner.

But don't worry. If you want serious-talking-but-not-that-boring kind of tutorials, I highly recommend Foundation Flash. Their tutorials are very helpful and they're completely free too! I've established my Point and Click gaming instincts here.

But if you're just like me who wants to learn stuff in the weirdest way possible, then I suggest you listen to Jonbro with teh infront of it. Unfortunately, he's not into making tutorials but this video saved me from going through information-packed-yet-energy-draining tutorials.No offense to the lecturers. I just like entertaining stuff like this one:



Soo.. What do you think? Learned anything or were you just distracted with all the ranting? Well, I was distracted but I remembered all the things I needed to do after. Even though the price is to listen to a 20-minute video which can be compressed into a 10-minute one, I was glad to make the deal.

If you wanna learn more Flash tutorials, I'll get you updated with them. I'd probably post my progress in this blog together with the information I've learned. So stick around.

1 comment:

  1. postingna yang bagus tentang Learning Flash: Creating Point and Click games the Fun Way

    ReplyDelete